Greetings and Salutations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plateump

New
Reaction score
I have been diving for several years and I just stumbled across this site. Looks like a bunch of good people (aren't all divers like a big family) and I thought I would sign up and join the fun.
I am sure everyone is curious about my handle. I used to officate baseball for years until the knees said "enough is enough". I miss being behind the plate but I still "call 'em like I see 'em". :22:
Maybe our paths will cross in the future and we could log a few dives and laughs together. Until then, thanks for letting me take the soap box. :soapbox:

Just got back from a week of diving the Floriday Keys. Sure beats freshwater practice pits. :thumb:

:bandit_2: don

Hi plateump,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Hey I noticed from your profile that your wife and three boys are certified too. Cool! My wife and two boys are certified, and I have a nine year old who is anxious. We'll see about that one - I think I'll delay as long as possible!! Great to have you here at ScubaBoard and I'm looking forward to hearing about your family diving adventures!!

John

Welcome to the board. I like the trailer hookup... Maybe you could post a picture of you trailer in the DIY forum. Here is a link to that forum.

Click here ---->[red]Do It Yourself - DIY[/red]

Back
Top Bottom