Hey there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello!

I just learned about scubaboard and am totally excited! So far, I've been diving mostly in southeast Asia, where I became certified and hooked. Last week, I went diving in Mexico too. It's great to be able to keep up with fellow divers, while reading about your adventures and dreaming about my next one since diving opportunities are too few and far between. I'd love to hear from any and all of you, so give me a shout!

cheers, Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Sounds like you get to travel a lot. If you are ever in Southern California USA, please let us know! We love to show guests all the top secret dive sites!

John

Very glad to have you with us. :D

:cowboy: don

Hey guys - thanx for the welcome words. Top secret dive sites are always a thrill - in Cali or anywhere else. Cheers. Laurens - thanx for the tour of the site and the links to euro diving too. - Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom