Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miler10498

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! I have allready posted a few threads and have learned a tremendous amount from SB so I thought I would properly introduce myself. My name is Melissa and I am currently living in Guam with my husband stationed on the Navy base. I am originally from California and will be returning to CA once my husband's tour is done in Guam. I am very fortunate as I get to dive as often as I want in beautiful water. I look forward to meeting new people and adding to my diving knowlege.

Welcome to SB Melissa! Spent some time with U.S. Navy in Guam myself. Beautiful diving!

Welcome to the Board... Thank your husband for his service to our country.....

Glad to have you with us...

:cowboy: don

Thank you all who responded. El Orans, the diving here is beautiful. I have never dove in water colder than 85 degrees even at 100 ft and at night the temp never changes :). The vis is usually very good. Today I did a shore dive with 100+ ft of visability and it is not unheard of to have 200 ft of visability outside the harbor. I am very fortunate to be living in this beautiful tropical location!

Back
Top Bottom