Newbie saying hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simong6

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody, my name is Simon, i'm 22 from manchester.

I am just beging to learn with PADI and hope to make a career with my new hobby so any tips and advice you can give me along the way would be fantastic!!

cheers

Simon

Welcome to the Board!!! As with your diving just keep diving and learning... work your way to Master diver.. Then go pro.. Read learn and use what you learn... Get with people who have greater diving skills they you and learn from them... It takes time so just love the sport and enjoy the ride....

Grate ancer to the post. Have fun and be with go people.

I don't think there's much money in it, but good luck. :thumb:

:cowboy: don

money is a bonus, so long as i earn enough to live i'll be happy, with the experiences and the people i'll meet on my way. don't get me wrong i enjoy my 9-5 but i just want something a bit more fulfilling

Welcome~ Good to have you on board!

Mmmmmmm, best tip/wisdom i can give you is that Diving is Very habit forming and additive.

Best advice is get Wet every chance you get!

Ask alot of Questions during your adventures in Diving.

Learn as much as you possibly can.

Cheers

Welcome to the board. Just remember to let yourself enjoy diving before you go straight to making it a career. Don't be in a hurry to turn it in to a business... That will come in plenty of time... Enjoy the simple pleasure of it....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom