new to the SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fletchman04

Registered
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of reading that message at the top of the page everytime i log in, so i figured i would "dive in and say hello."

...*splash*...hello...

I'm actually trying to find out some info about diving in Uruguay in March, but I'm not having much luck. This will be my first time diving in South America. I've been diving in the Keys, Belize, and Honduras so far.

Hi Fletchman04, welcome to ScubaBoard, good luck getting the info you need.
David

Welcome to SB Fletchman04! You've found the best place to seek information on just about any place or anything related to divng. Checking the regional forums will help with your search. You can also find/meet some SBers with the local info. Most are eager to show you around or hook up as a dive buddy. Feel free to PM me if I can help you find anything around here. Enjoy the board!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the board. If you don't find out what you are looking for, send me a PM (Private Message) and I'll try to help.

Gosh, I wouldnt know anything about that country. Have you tried our Search feature...?

Glad to have you with us. PM me if I can help around here...

:bandit_2: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom