New to the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slater62586

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Slater I'm new to this site and also new to scuba diving...I thought I would stop by and say Hi...So Hi...Btw If you can help me out or give me any tips I would really apperciate at it....Thanks Everyone

hi - bj - here got started diving as age 60 will be 65 in august - have been to cozumel 3 times, belize once and hawaii once, florida once. got certified at age 60 to suprise our son who took scuba class at univ texas as elective - he go hooked - he lives in austin, tx which is about 5 hr drive away. wife does not dive - paid for daughter twice for diving classes - can not handle head under water - not easy to find dive buddy. in my wife's presence i am all ways telling everybody i am looking for about 25yr old female rn - rescue diver for a dive buddy - if i have to have mouth to mouth i sure don't want to wake up looking at some guy. so far have not found her - i tell my wife is she goes first i am going to try to get a job on curse ship dancing with the old ladies at night and diving in the day time - "dream on"

Hey Slatter! Welcome to the SB. I'm from Dallas, so welcome fellow Texan.

Welcome to the board! Both of you!

Joe

Welcome to the board Slater.. Have a question???? - Find the right forum and post the question... Then just wait for the answers to roll in... You can also do a search for answer as a lot of question you may have might have already been answered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom