old and the new......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeff99

Registered
Reaction score
A lovely little village in Wiltshire, England
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone!

Jeff here from England - 50, soon to be 51, qualified OWD 8 years ago in UK - went to Maldives a month later - ear infection - couldn't dive! Never got around to it again till late last year - did the Advanced course. Pretty much hooked now! Hope to make a trip this summer............probably be asking lots of silly questions soon.......:wink:

Kind regards

Jeff

Hi ya Jeff. Being 50 something is great (I'm 52). Similar thing happen to me, I got an ear infection after my 2nd checkout dive. Glad to hear you didn't quit. Welcome and good diving.

A great place to learn, discuss, argue and worse... :D

:cowboy: don

aw man, sorry to here that your ear infection caused you to miss out a little! Have fun this summer!

Welcome to scubaboard!

Thanks for the "hellos" everyone! Certainly seems like a nice board here! Been deciding what to do this summer - caught between Maldives in April to an island I've already been to to get more experience in relatively familiar currents/surroundings etc., or an Indonesian extravaganza involving N. Sulawesi in June/July. Just going to post the first batch of promised stupid questions in the Asia destinations forum..........:D I have to say it's certainly nice on a grey and dark January afternoon in England looking at all these nice warm places on the internet:D What did we do without it?

Back
Top Bottom