Back in the Water and Loving It!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aleka

Reaction score
Grew up in Hawaii freediving and blowing the occasional bottle (NAUI). Moved to the Pacific Northwest 28 years ago and slowly faded from the diving scene (didn't have the right gear, $$, or time (small kids) to keep it going). Just got re-certified (PADI) this fall. Boy has the landscape changed! I'm looking forward to getting peoples opinions on a variety of stuff. Spent Christmas in Akumal, Mexico diving with my boys (one of the reasons I got re-certified). Had a BLAST :D I'm definitely back in!
Question (for those that live in my area / Bellingham, WA (Seattle))
1. Which of the diveshops has the best selection of gear? I'm shopping around for a basis set-up I can use locally and take on vacations (don't need all the bells and whistles).

Can't answer your specific questions, but welcome back to being "wet and wild." You are wild, aren't you? You'll need to be to survive here. Just kidding!

A great place to learn, discuss, argue and worse... :D

Check in on your local dive club here...

:bandit_2: don

Of course I'm still wild...just a slower, more wise, wild. Its all about those body parts that take longer to heal now days. Thanks for the info El Orans, I'll check out the forum. If the Hooters calendar is any indication of the warped sense of humor here I'm glad I joined.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom