Hello from Grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautifuloceans.com

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

Stephan here. I arrived in Grenada a couple of days ago with my dive buddy and associate Ian. We are the founders of BeautifulOceans.com. I do not want to do some hardsell for BeautifulOceans.com here on the board, but I thought you guys might be interested to know what we are up to - and hear about our diving experience here in Grenada. Our venture includes teaching coral reef biology to dive instructors here at local dive centers and we are currently teaching dive instructors at AQUANAUTS to teach our courses to coral reef biology fanatics like us...:)

About Grenada: Hit not long time ago by hurricane Ivan, the island seems to have recovered pretty well... and the diving: fantastic! The impact of the hurricane to local reefs seems to be minor... and for me it was the first time to dive with 15 curious nurse sharks. The pelagic (open-ocen) species such as eagle Rays, barracuda and jacks seem to be pretty common, but for the macro-lover, there is quite some interesting stuff to see as well as you might imagine.

Ian and myself have set up our blog, in case you would be interested to have (almost) daily coverage about the local dives we are doing. You may access our blogs here:

Ian's blog:
http://www.beautifuloceans.com/ianblog/index.php

Stephan's blog:
http://www.beautifuloceans.com/stephanblog/

Enjoy your dive - and dive responsibly,
Cheers, Stephan

Sounds like fascinating work. Put links in your Sig and keep posting...

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the board. It is good have organizations like yours on this board. You will be a weath of knowledge to the rest of us. We know you will find a lot of helpful information.

Remember, If you ever need a dive buddy on one of your trips.....I'm your diver.... I'll go anyway... and will make time.......:D

Back
Top Bottom