Hello from London from a Geordie lad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geordieboy

Registered
Reaction score
Brand new to the site, never used a forum before... gonna be lookin for advice on Borneo diving - only so much reading you can do, eventually you gotta try and find people who know! I'll be askin in the right place as soon as I figure out where to do it, but if anybody knows or has stayed at Kapalai give me a shout... Please!

Anyway, hello out there

Welcome Geordieboy, Sorry I haven't been there but I too would love to hear more.

Happy Diving

Hopefully answering this the right way (what with my uselessness at forums...)

Cheers for the hellos and the pointer to Asia - I'll be posting a thread up there this eve

Laters

Good to have you join us...

Try the Caribbean forum - post your questions there.

:bandit_2: don

Hi,
You can stay in Kapalai island, Mabul island. The only Kapalai resort in the island very nice scenery and Mabul you can walk across the island, you will see some local fisherman villages.
Kapalai and Mabul more macro marine life and sipadan more big stuff such School Jet, Bump head parrot fish, Barracuda, Manta Ray, Hammer Head Shark, and Turtle paradise as well.

Cheer and Safe Dive
Jason:D

Geordieboy:
Brand new to the site, never used a forum before... gonna be lookin for advice on Borneo diving - only so much reading you can do, eventually you gotta try and find people who know! I'll be askin in the right place as soon as I figure out where to do it, but if anybody knows or has stayed at Kapalai give me a shout... Please!

Anyway, hello out there

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

hey Geordieboy, welcome aboard.

hope your trip goes well

DandyDon:
Try the Caribbean forum - post your questions there.

:bandit_2: don

lol Don... i'm trying to figure out when Borneo moved to the Caribbean eyebrow

(i know it was a mistake... just needed the laugh today)

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom