Looking for dive friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobbert

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to meet people who love to dive, any type of diving from reef to cave, Male or Female to dive with. I have 170 logged dives. from ocean to Springs, wrecks to Caves like peacock, Devil's Eye & Ear, and Little River. I have dove in the Keys and in water as cold as 42 degrees. Certs includ OW, AOW, Nitrox, Cavern and Into to Cave, working on Advanced Nitrox and Deconpression diving.
I like to dive deep, but will dive shallow.

Bobbert

If your not diving your not living!

A warm ScubaBoard welcome to you, Bobbert, from the chilly, orca infested waters near Seattle. Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum under the regional heading. I'm sure you'll find plenty of interest in diving.

Sea ya!

Welcome to the board Bobbert. Come dive with the Conch. Make sure you check the Florida Conch Divers forum. There are dives being planned all the time.

Hello and Welcome Bobbert! I will be more than happy and join you when I finally get down to FL. I am the sme way I will dive anywhere. Im not as advanced as you are but I plan on being someday. Ive been to NC once and the rest of my diving is cold quarries in the tri-state area. BUt I still love it! Can't wait to experince all the different types of diving in FL!

Welcome Robert there are hundreds of dive buddies on here!! You are always welcome to come join us.

Happy Diving

Good to have you join us...

Check the happenings on the Florida forum.

:bandit_2: don

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Scuba Brad Do you dive in the Florida area? Where?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom