Magical Mozambique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ietermagog

Registered
Reaction score
Calling out from the remote north of Mozambique on the east coast of Africa. We have a small dive lodge here catering to those wanting to get away from the big groups or sail away in a wooden dhow. If you want any info on this amazing and still relatively unexplored area I'll be happy to help or refer you. Email is best as our online connection is dodgy. fimdomundo@teledata.mz www.fimdomundosafaris.com
We believe being a diver is something you are, not something you do.
Cheers
Sarah - Issegrimmige Ietermagog is the name of our dhow and it means "Cantankerous Pangolin" and yes, there is a story behind that!

Hello,

Welcome on Scuba Board

Cheer and Safe Dive
Jason

Welcome to the Board!!!!!

Welcome to Scubaboard,

I really like your screen name - haven't seen that word for a while.

Maybe one day I will find my way up to your neck of the woods. Sounds great!

Cheers,

Andrew

Welcome. Will be interested in your future posts as that is a region of the world I have yet to dive!

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Glad you found your way aboard. Put your resort name and email in your Sig and get active around the forums...

:cowboy: don

Hi Andrew
Easiest - fly from Durban to Maputo (SAA) and on to Nampula (LAM or Air Corridor). We can pick you up from there.
Cheapest - bus from Dbn to Mpt then fly to Nampula
Most interesting - drive 3 days up the coast of Mozambique - or make a trip of it and stop to dive along the way.
Unofficially - Beg a lift aboard a ship from Durban or (easier) from Maputo right into Nacala. Has been done before, but not common.
Most Glam - charter a flight that will land at the airstrip 1,5km up the road from us

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom