I'm still wet behind the ears.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hodgy

New
Reaction score
Well I just got back from St.Lucia where I had the chance to scuba. I recently got certified this past summer and this was my first time diving in the ocean. I have a Canon A75 P&S camera and the underwater housing to go with it. I'm a photographer by trade, and underwater photography is something totally new for me. After I took my first image, I was hooked, I cannot wait to get back in the ocean to practice some more. I am hoping to continue with my diving throughout this summer and gain more experience and knowledge. I found this site searching google and think it will be a great resource centre. I also own an online forum for digital photographers.

Anyways, here are a few images from my first time.

bluecoral.jpg

bluegel.jpg

diver.jpg

diver2.jpg

diver3.jpg

sponge2.jpg

underwaterscenic.jpg

Welcome aboard. Those are nice photos, I can't wait to see more.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Awesome images!

Sea ya!

Ok ok enough now your getting all of us way to excited to bolt the office and go diving!!! Please no more photos..............wink wink

Happy Diving

Nice shooting...!!

You might enjoy loading your pics in our Gallery - maybe setting up various albums. Most use low res pics around 100 Kb.

:zorros: don

Back
Top Bottom