New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Looking for a great place to dive and have a good time- dancing- dining- maybe a little shopping. My dive center is taking a trip to Roatan in March- I want to go but I don't want to dive the WHOLE time I want to dave a couple of tanks a day - Maybe I'll rent a house so I can do my own thing. Just need someone cool to go with- I want to have a great time and stay out too late- and Start drinking too early- I have a 7 mo. old son and a husband this will be my first trip away from them. None of my girlfriends are capable of leaving their heels and blow dryers for that long!
I'm willing to go somewhere else- I have been to Roatan before and I am comfortable there.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
P.S. Obviously females are preferred- 20-40.

Welcome Dottiedives,

Have fun on your trip!

I went on a trip with my local Dive Centre to Cozumel - there 75 other divers in our group! It certainly was a lot of FUN! There was always someone to do things with. Of course we managed to do lots of diving.

I think a group trip is way more fun that going anywhere alone.

You've certainly found the forum to meet other divers

Welcome to the board. Have fun... Don't forget to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum.

A warm welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters near Seattle!

Roatan is awesome! I only ever found the Black Pearl really kicking it all hours. Had to scrub a couple of early dives thanks to their "we close when we want to" policy. :)

Sea ya!

Sounds like you need new GFs, altho you can use heels and blow dryers at FIBR. Have fun

:cowboy2: don

Welcome to ScubaBoard dottiedives!

Heels and blow dryers? they are Way overrated!

Get those girls in some fins and a diving hood.

NOW THAT IS HOT!!!!!

Here's to safe and great diving on you trip.

Cheers

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

Wow what a cutie..............you look like my daughter.

Welcome to Scuba Board. We have a trip scheduled in August and to Fiji in November your welcome to tag along.

Happy diving

Hi,
welcome to SCB big family
Safe dive.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom