Hello from Morocco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

julienpr

Reaction score
I wish I had known of this web site a month ago! My wife and I traveled to Egypt's Red Sea to Dive Hurgada and had a tough time (actually no luck at all) finding personal referance information. We managed to dive for the three days we intended, with a good outfit. But a little information on particulars of how the Europeans run a dive trip would have been nice in advance, as they conduct rips much different than the US, Mexico, and Caribbean operations I am much more familiar with. I will post a thread on Red Sea diving to explain more fully in the near future. In the meantime I am going to check out postings on Puerto Rico diving, where I lived and dove ecreationally for the previous 5 years.

Glad to be aboard,,, Julienpr

:wavey: Welcome to the
logo.gif
!

I'm with Laurens...........so what happened?

Happy Diving

Hey julienpr,

Welcome to ScubaBoard!! I'm looking forward to that thread on Red Sea diving. I've been thinking about traveling to Egypt in the next couple years!

Sorry you didn't try us before that trip - hope you like it here and find it all helpful...

:cowboy: don

Hello,

Welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom