New diver from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just got back from Andros Island in the Bahamas and while my brother and I was there we got our Advanced Open Water Certificate.

I found my new love, Diving.. Once I went down under is did not want to return..

So now I'm on the hunt for gear and a local diving group or club so I can continue the adventure:14: ..

I have signed up for Rescue Diver Certificate in a plan to get a Divemaster Cert.

Tim

Welcome to the board. There are two groups right here that are convenient for you. The Kentucky Piranha Patrol and the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. Between the two groups there is generally someone diving in the local area every weekend. The Wrecking Crew will be having a meet-n-greet at Gilboa the weekend of April 28 (here's the info) and you are more than welcome to join us.

Looking forward to seeing you around the dive sites!
Ber :lilbunny:

Greetings and Welcome to SB.
There are some good quarries (sorry cold water!) north of Columbus and some interesting dives in the lakes in West Virginia - Mount Storm, Tygart, Summersville etc.
Dive Safe and Have Fun!!

Hey welcome to diving, as others say slow down, You have lots to learn dude!
Good luck on your dream and dive,dive ,dive!
SAFE!
Brad

Good to have you with us in this great sport - and a good way to prevent wealth...!!

:bandit_2: don

Welcome to diving and to the bord. Have fun and don't slow down, Be safe.The cards well come in time.

Back
Top Bottom