Hello from Kansas City!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steigy

Reaction score
Diving in Kansas City? Well......not much...... that's why my wife and I travel. Going to PR this weekend.

I'll post a specific query in the Caribbean section (and do a search first) - but if anyone has suggestions for getting out of San Juan for a day and some good diving, please, do tell!

Nice to be here! :14:

Welcome Steigy from another Midwesterner!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Yeah, I travel a lot too. :pilot:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Welcome to the Board. Gotta agree not much local diving. But that gives us the excuse to travel to Paradise.

Hi, a friendly message keeps reminding me to introduce myself here everytime I log onto the boards :wink:

I'm a new diver from Kansas City, recently jumped into diving. I've braved the harshness of watching weird particles float by on the bottom of the public pool and am gearing up for some lake diving this summer (Not to many oceans where I live..). With some experience I'd like to take on some wrecks and such.

This board has been an awesome source of information on any equipment, places, etc. I've wanted to research, so thanks to everyone who runs the board and all the members who actively participate. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom