Hello from Northern Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowfire

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone!

Longtime lurker here; recently finished OW certified at Homestead Crater, UT, and am looking forward to investigating local diving (brrr!) as well as a nice warm trip to Bonaire in June.

Hello snowfire and welcome to SB! I was born in Colorado Springs. I grew up an Army brat. I'd love to get out west and do some high altitude lake diving, but it'll have to wait on the dry suit!

Snowfire:
Hello everyone!

Longtime lurker here; recently finished OW certified at Homestead Crater, UT, and am looking forward to investigating local diving (brrr!) as well as a nice warm trip to Bonaire in June.
====================================
Southern Wyoming here ...kinda close. Congrats on getting OW certified. I just got back from a week liveaboard in Belize. Of course now I'm shoveling snow and freezing my arse off to save up for the next trip.

'Slogger

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-016.gif

Snowfire:
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Board. We are from South East Colorado. Maybe We'll run into you this summer. Congrat's on your OW. Get yourself a 7mm and we'll meet you at Blue Hole this Summer. LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom