Hi from California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Rick, from Diamond Bar, CA, and my girlfriend and I just did our classroom work and pool dives for the PADI OW course. We're, like, obsessively excited about diving right now. I can't wait to do my open-water training dives and then get to diving!

We're going to explore California for a couple of months, and then we hope to get a day or two in in Japan this summer while we're there. :D

Hi Rick and welcome to ScubaBoard, great place to meet up with divers in your area.
Check out the SoCal forum, they're very active. Have fun getting certified.
David

Welcome to SB Rick. Diving can be contagious can't it!

Rick,

You'll love it. I grew up in San Clemente but have since moved to the tropical Utah. Where diving is well...........its not at all actually. So love So CAl and take advantage of if. You'll love diving. Let us know if we can help you out with gear.

Happy Diving

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Japan, too, eh? Wow...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-005.gif

Great friggen name

Too bad Tavis is gonna steal it in a day or two....

Welcome to the board. Diamond Bar, huh? Where'd you get your class from?

Come dive with us next Saturday on the Wrinkles dive.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom