Hello from Medford, OR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TKS

Registered
Reaction score
New diver..certified in Kauai last November. Planning my first dive trip in May. I will be staying in Playa del Carmen and would like to dive Cozumel and Isla Mujeres (sleeping sharks cave). Still trying to decide on a dive operator. Any suggestions, tips, etc would greatly be aprreciated. Don't limit your suggestions to just diving...I will have plently of land time to use exploring and playing. Thanks

Congrats!! We were in Kauai in December and loved it. Let us know if we can assist you on your gear.

Happy Diving

Welcome to the Board! Good plan to visit Playa Del Carmen, then branching out for diving. At the bottom of the page is a box called forum jump. There is extensive diving information for Cozumel, then back out of that forum, for Mexico diving. From that forum you will find lots of information for Playa Del Carmen, a favorite of international divers. You'll hear French, German, Italian even English in the clubs. One style of diving there is the Cenote fresh water cavern diving, don't miss that. A bus ride from there will take you to Holbrook, diving with the whale sharks. . . So much fantastic diving, so little time.

TKS:
New diver..certified in Kauai last November. Planning my first dive trip in May. I will be staying in Playa del Carmen and would like to dive Cozumel and Isla Mujeres (sleeping sharks cave). Still trying to decide on a dive operator. Any suggestions, tips, etc would greatly be aprreciated. Don't limit your suggestions to just diving...I will have plently of land time to use exploring and playing. Thanks
Have you been into the local dive shop yet? If so say hi to me.

I'll be there as soon as I'm done being sick. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom