New ScubaBoard member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Raines

Reaction score
Just a note to introduce myself.

New member, 59 years old, retired, love to dive. Used to dive in Pt. Loma, CA many years ago when there was plenty of abalone, lobster, and everything else. I took a short break of about 20 years and then got into it again. Originally NAUI, re-certified in PADI, dove in Cozumel and had about 60 to 70 dives in Carlsbad, Solona Beach, Oceanside, CA last winter. Did a couple of dives in Catalina, Anacapa and one out of Redondo Harbor to Palos Verde about a week ago. Always looking for a partner - will be hunting for halibut this summer until lobster season opens again.

Jim

Hi Jim, welcome to ScubaBoard and back to diving.
David

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome to the Scuba Board...

Hi Jim. I started diving again last April after about 5 years and I'm hooked again!

Hey Jim, welcome to ScubaBoard! I'm from North San Diego too. Your selection of dive sites is interesting. I usually dive in Laguna or La Jolla shores. Are there some good spots in Carlsbad, Oceanside area?

greetings and Aloha!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It'll help if you put your location in your Profile.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Hi Bob,
I talked to Barbara last week about your operation & will be in the Keys this summer. Look forward to meeting you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom