I have joined!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LyneMarie

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,
My name is Lyne Marie and I live in Montreal. I have just returned from Cuba where I did really nice dives, and I will be heading for Anguilla in December, for 10 days of diving. I have been diving for 3 years now, and though I dive mostly when on holidays in the Caribbeans, I just love it...
I am looking forward to interacting with you out there!
LM

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

You might like to complete your Dive Info - sounds interesting...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Welcome; I heard that Cuba is nice. Both in the water and out. I live in Florida and have thought about going several times. Can you give me some information on travel, spots to scuba or free dive and accomadations that you know of? I hope you get a lot out of your membership here. I wish you well....Geronimo....

Welcome to the family!

We look forward to an in-depth trip report when you return.

Have a safe trip!

Wow, sounds like you are in for some great diving!! I'm jealous for sure! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around!!

Have fun, and safe diving!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Wish we could go to Cuba as easily as you Canadians (and most of the rest of the world). Do you play tennis underwater?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom