Hello from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moby Dick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi There!
My name is Bob and I have been diving for about 3 years. As soon as I started I was hooked. I truly love to dive, Anywhere anytime! I have completed PADI courses up to and including dive master. I am concentrating on advanced nitrox and trimix next. I have been reading the threads here for some time and I have learned a lot. I thought it was time to say Hi.
Hi
Bob

Welcome to the board! There is a Meet-n-Greet at Gilboa April 28-30 and you're more than welcome to come and join us. Sounds like you're familiar with the board so just go to the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew section for the lowdown on the weekend's plan.
Ber :lilbunny:

Thank you for the offer.
I will be taking an underwater archeology class with MAST that weekend.
If you like wreck diving check them out. I found it very interesting.
Bob

That sounds really cool! Would love to see a report about the class when you're done :)
Ber :lilbunny:

We're so glad that you stopped in to say hi!! Welcome!! You will find, I'm sure, that this is a great place to hang out when your not underwater! Let me know if you need help with anything while your learning your way around!!

Have fun, and safe diving!
Kayla

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Gonna go deep are you? Love it.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom