Just another Noob...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclical

Contributor
Reaction score
Sup guys, my buddy 94GTStang turned me to this forum for some good information. Wife and I have been diving for about 5 or so years now, although I don't ge to do it as often as I wished living in OK.

Plan on diving some new places in the coming years..

Glad to see you made it to the forums buddy.

After last weekend, I'm itching to get back to the water again. It was nice to see our women toughed the cold and had a good time as well.

El Orans:
Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.
I imagine this cut and paste response to all noobs.. :D

I run a Mustang Club/Forum in Oklahoma so I am very familiar with the forums functions etc. And of course, I promise not to be disrespectful.

Nice to find an online location to get some good gear review and how-to's.

cyclical:
I imagine this cut and paste response to all noobs.. :D

I run a Mustang Club/Forum in Oklahoma so I am very familiar with the forums functions etc. And of course, I promise not to be disrespectful.

Nice to find an online location to get some good gear review and how-to's.
Howdy and welcome to SB!

Hehe, well El Orans and some of us others do like to welcome every new member who posts an Intro, and after the first thousand - it does become difficult to say more than Hello without becoming repetitious. If an Intro contains special requests, some of us do try to respond to those - and he is one of the best at providing appropriate links, while many will miss that - just trying to at least say hi to each new member here. On the other hand, if the first post is more about asking for info than an Intro, then the thread is often moved to another forum. Lots of good members here trying their best to help others, aside from a few trouble makers who play just inside the Tos. But back to my standard greeting... :wink:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

DandyDon:
Howdy and welcome to SB!

Hehe, well El Orans and some of us others do like to welcome every new member who posts an Intro, and after the first thousand - it does become difficult to say more than Hello without becoming repetitious. If an Intro contains special requests, some of us do try to respond to those - and he is one of the best at providing appropriate links, while many will miss that - just trying to at least say hi to each new member here. On the other hand, if the first post is more about asking for info than an Intro, then the thread is often moved to another forum. Lots of good members here trying their best to help others, aside from a few trouble makers who play just inside the Tos. But back to my standard greeting... :wink:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif
Quite familiar with the "trouble makers that like to play just inside the TOS" from my own forum... we have a bunch of them.

Thanks for the greetings though.. :D

El Orans:
Well, not all of them. But, like Don said, after a few thousand Greetings it does get a little bit difficult to come up with an original greeting.

Besides, there are only so many ways to present the same information.

The more information a new member gives us, the better our greeting can be. Of course, not all information is useful for us.
I completely understand...

Just busting your balls... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom