Single Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafirst:
I just wanted to Introduce myself - Just did my open water dives and interested in many more trips to come.

Welcome to SB. Fill in your profile so local SBers can maybe go scuba diving with you. Have a great time here and I am sure with all the knowledge on this board you will learn some new things.

Scubaboard is amazing. I've posted a question and within the hour had 9 replies all of which were very useful. People here know! I've learned tons just browsing the forums. Welcome to it!

Welcome to our home! We're glad to have you!

A warm welcome to you from the chilly, orca infested waters of Puget Sound!

Sea ya!

Hello my name is Angie and I have done my training and went to Cozumel and did 2 dives that were great, the dive instructor was a little to fast for me, I would have perfered a more slower dive that a rush dive. So that I can relax and enjoy the most beautiful view that I have every experienced. Looking forward to my next dives in Grand Cayman and Cozumel again in July 06

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Angie Abner:
Hello my name is Angie and I have done my training and went to Cozumel and did 2 dives that were great, the dive instructor was a little to fast for me, I would have perfered a more slower dive that a rush dive. So that I can relax and enjoy the most beautiful view that I have every experienced. Looking forward to my next dives in Grand Cayman and Cozumel again in July 06
Hi Angie! Go the the top here, click Introductions and Greetings, and post your own thread so we can welcome you appropriately. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom