Hola to All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waz

New
Reaction score
hi,
I have just joined so doing the meet and greet!
I opass my time between New Zealand, Latin America and Ireland. I was lucky enough to have sent the last 10 years summer - summer - and are in the middle of by first winter - in Ireland - and it doesnt even snow!
Starting divng when about 16 wehn sailing parts of the PAcific - and diving was a part of life. Was naughty for first 10 years as not certification! Why? Well after sailign I had 50-80 dives undet eh belt - was cocky! - and poor - so why pay to learn to dive! When I finally did get my open water - was very pleased I did and learnt a lot.

Diving is amazing - remember we need to protect the world - both above and below water - oterhwise we will cahnge it for the worse.

Many Regards

Waz
:D
www.learnspanishanddive.com

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

How about putting your locations in your profile - all of them?

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Welcome to SB

welcome to scuba board. Thanks for the history on yourself its interesting. I'm jeleous of your summer summer summer lifestyle. Maybe I'll get that one day.

Gidday Waz
Welcome to Scubaboard, it is a good resource.
Where are you based when in NZ? Do you get any diving in in Ireland?
Alison

hi Waz! isn't "waz" a Russian jeep? anyway, enjoy SB and I advise you put your connection on a timer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom