Ol' man in the sea . . . of Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

walklong

New
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Beer :wink: with me as I build my profile here. I'm a land-locked PADI DM in the Ozarks of Missouri - tho' most of my diving has been in Pennsylvania quarries and on NJ wrecks and bug hunts. I'm here 'cause I miss the smell of salt water and haven't had a nitrogen fix in a loooooooonnnnnnngggggg time . . .

walklong:
Howdy folks,

Beer :wink: with me ...............
Howdy walklong, welcome to SB! It's the next best thing to actually diving.

I'll beer with ya if you're buyin'! :D Welcome a-beer-ed :beer: and enjoy!!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and look up the forum for Midwest Muck Divers. Missouri has a lot of divers and clubs. Much of the diving is slow right now but will pick up when the water warms. Check out the local dive stores and they can tell you of upcoming dives..

Welcome to SB. Plenty of diving in Table Rock Lake. Check out the Table Rock Marina and suggested motel is Table Rock Inn, great food and friendly people. They also let you keep the room past normal check out if you're diving that day so you can come back and clean up before you head home.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I understand. You need to travel more. :pilot:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

Back
Top Bottom