Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Wray

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks, my name is my user name so that's out of the way. I took a cruise in Feb. 2006 and saw they were offering the PADI open water course while on board. I had always wanted to dive so I took the plunge and signed up. It was a wonderful decision and we did our confined water skills on the ship and then took our open water in Playa Del Carma and Cozumel. Kinda hooked me and cost alot of money buying new stuff when I got home but it is my newest passion. Anyway, just joined the local dive club and signed up for a few more courses. I'm retired after 28 years as a police officer in Bartlett, Tn. and live on Sardis Lake, Ms. on 105 acres with horses, cows, dogs, ducks and cats. I hope to dive Crystal Springs Florida in June and go on another cruise in December. Anyway, hello to all.

Welcome Don,
Sounds like a nice spread you have there. Diving is a great sport, and it sounds like you've got the bug. Lot's of great knowledge and opinions here. Enjoy.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Sounds like you got a good start, and have the time to pursue it well now. :thumb:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

Back
Top Bottom