Rapid response!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mickmct

Reaction score
This is spooky.....I registered onto the site at about 11.15 this morning and by 11.35 got my first e-mail from a member!

Who is El Orans the man with the head scarf?!?
Does he just sit there in hyperspace waiting for people to join so he can be the first to greet them?
Has he just had a bad hair cut that needs keeping from the world?
What did happen at Aqaba?
I think we should be told!

Whoever you are El Orans, thank you for a very warm and very speedy welcome to the board.

Mick

Welcome mickmct. There are a few of us who try to be good about greeting new members, but El Orans is the King!

20 minutes before you got a greeting?....he's starting to slack off, we'll have to have a talk with him. :D

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

How about completing your Dive Info - and jump into the forums...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-005.gif

Welcome Mick,

Good point. Does El Orans use a mobile email device?

I always wondered what all those Blackberry users were working on while standing in line at the airport. Now I know...they're posting to ScubaBoard!

Hello and welcome to the board. El Orans is the man that can help you fined anything you wont to read in SB. Cool Beans

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom