Pat McMillan Padre Island Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveCCTX

New
Reaction score
Greetings, all! I am returning to diving after over twenty years, and of course have lost my PADI card...I need to locate Pat McMillan, former owner of Padre Island Dive Shop, in Corpus Christi, TX, because of course, PADI can find no record of my certification. Anyone know of Pat, or have a better way to search for him?

Any help greatly appreciated...and yes, I will take a rfresher course...but time is too tight right now!

DIVECCTX!

I remember you - you joined and posted last month. Welcome back.

You can go to Padi's site here to see if you ever were certified with Padi. If not, finding your old Inst may not help.

But after 20 years, I'd suggest that doing an OW course would be indicated - not a Refresher. Besides, 20 years ago, you probably did the Basic Course, no long offered.

If you don't have time - sorry, too late. Safety is too important to skip training. If you have a vacation planned, perhaps you can get by with a Resort course there, but that's not especially safe.

Back
Top Bottom