getting certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

star23

New
Reaction score
greeting to everyone...been reading on the forum for information and finally decided to get myself register.
hoping to get myself certified when having my holiday in Phuket end of April.
having some reservation about it as i am not a good swimmer and not sure if that will be a problem. hope to get some advise from you guys

thanks

As you'll soon learn it isn't a matter of how well you swim but it is a matter of how comfortable you are in the water. So, no, not being a great swimmer isn't going to be a problem.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Be sure and tell everyone where you live in your profile.

Sea ya!

Phuket? Wow, I'm jealous!

Welcome anyway!

As an instructor for many years I will remind you of one thing........when your in water over your head you need to have at min some swimming skills. If you a bad swimmer that is fine but not a swimmer at all that is a problem.

Be safe!

Have fun in Thailand. You may want to use Scuba Cat as your jump off point in Phuket. They will steer you in the right direction.

thanks for the view...hopefully i will enjoy the dive.
been reading in the forum and think it is very informative for those wishing to take the dive.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I'm on Cozumel Is tonight - checking in from a cafe terminal - but wanted to say Hi. :wink:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom