Yep you guessed it! Newbie but with a twist?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suzukiblue

Reaction score
funny little place called walmer in kent on south
Well hi n stuff!!! Totaly new to scubaboard, n heres summat interesting? totally new to diving as well! Infact that new i havn't even completed laying face down in bath with snorkel on!!!! Have yet to do a single dive. Well if anyone has read me profile i have decided on a total life change. Am saving up n selling up n shippping out to Pattaya to complete a PADI open water internship!!! Nothing like jumping in at the deep end! no pun intended!! Hopefully going to be doing this within next 6-8 months as long as reckless idea goes according to plan, oh! n as long as internship prices dont increase dramatically just cos they know i coming ha ha! Though i would partially use me brains & come to a site where peeps know what their on about. Have been doing a bit of research on stuff & this site seemed most sensible option for advice & honest answers! I have been looking at a couple of diving schools/centres out in Pattaya that offer full 6 month internships all in for various sums of hard earned cash, i have 2-3 am looking at & weighing up pros & cons, but thought would ask on here first & see if anyone has any ideas on who is probably the best to go with??? Thought as there is over 50,000 of you that some of you would have first hand experience as who best to go with or not as the case may be! Well cheers guys for letting me join & hope to hear from some of you!!!

Welcome aboard and good luck on your future dive education!

El Orans:
BTW, I wouldn't sell your girlfriend just yet...

yeah i gotta agree... take a minute and look at life for what it is and not what it could be.. then take small steps so you have something to go back to if you find you dont like it... might as well give it a try.. but might not be for you :) anyway you go gl... if you dont mind me asking what inspired this :D

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I'm on Cozumel Is tonight - checking in from a cafe terminal - but wanted to say Hi. :wink:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Welcome to Scuba Board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom