Another Chicago diver here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveright

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my names Mike and I have been diving about a year and I am an addict. It is all i can think about all day weather diving or not. they say the first step is admitting your addiction and the second step is getting help. well i am never getting help to kick this addiction:D I am from the south side of Chicago and always looking for new buddies to dive with and esp. learn from. I have been reading the board for close to 6 monthes but never posted. Everyone have fun and DIVE SAFE!!! See ya on the bottom!!

Hey Mike,
You found a great site to think,talk,read,see,and so on about scuba and related stuff!
Also If your in Chicago join one of the many great clubs,Hope you have been down to the Great Lakes Wrecking crew section in United states locations,as there are many members and I have had the privilege to dive with many and you are welcome to come up some time this summer and burn a tank or two and hit some local wrecks on lake Michigan off my boat,
Hey Dive safe,
Brad

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I'm on Cozumel Is tonight - checking in from a cafe terminal - but wanted to say Hi. :wink:

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Welcome to Scuba Board

Thanks for the welcome guys. i have learned alot from here and laughed till i cried sometimes. This is a great site. Hopefully see ya around the water sometime.

The Wrecking Crew is having a meet-n-greet April 28-30 at Gilboa Quarry and you're more than welcome to join us! There are a few people from Chicago who are going to come out, we would love to have you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom