Forum Newbie here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philipo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to say hello to fellow scuba divers. I am a Certified Open Water Diver by PADI, and I have been certified since '98... But I haven't been diving much until last year, when I took a renewed interest in diving and recently bought my own scuba diving equipment.

I'm curious in the issue of maintaining my own equipment. As you can see, I live in a house, and I would like to have a special box or space where I can fill it up with fresh water and sink my equipment in. I will be placing that box, sink, space or whatever it is, outside. I live in Southern California, where the sun is always up! =)

Thanks!
Phil

I use an extra bathroom vice anyother special container or area. Just fill the tub and clean, rinse, and hang to dry.

a large trashcan will work well as a home rinse tank.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I use my bath tub, but a seperate one would be nice.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

Back
Top Bottom