Old surfer, new boarder Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey all, I've surfed the board for a while but never posted. Now I gotta new ID so you won't be able to shut me up :)

anyone around Laguna Beach/Dana point I'd be glad to talk, make some plans for local beach dives

markiethesharkie:
Hey all, I've surfed the board for a while but never posted. Now I gotta new ID so you won't be able to shut me up :)

anyone around Laguna Beach/Dana point I'd be glad to talk, make some plans for local beach dives

Welcome to the SB...

Complete your profile so people can better help you...:D

my houseguests from your hood and they just signed up. He is surfer old dude too. I will ask him for his screen name, they just went to the north shore. I miss "5 ft"!

Linden is looking for dive buddy in your area and has a boat. He talks too dang much so take your headphones.

aloha

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you've been reading, you know it helps to have your Dive Info and Profile complete. :D

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

but don't feel pressured by dandy don to post naked baby pictures of yourself, unless you want to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom