Greetings from Grini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grini

New
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here too. I am from Columbus, Ohio not exactly the Scuba capital of the world. My real love is riding horses but I have fallen in love recently with snorkeling. We were at Play Del Carmen last June and we are going back to the the Riviera Maya this June. This time we are staying at Akumal where snorkeling is just out our front or door, or is that the back door? Anyway, I posted on Locogringo to see about snorkeling at Coz. And someone sugested to post here to see how the Island has recouperated since Wilma. I need to know where we can snorkel or "put in" for the day and how to get to any specific location. I know there is good snorkeling near the Fiesta Americana but can one get public access to those reefs? Anyway, let me know what you all know and thanks in advance! Feel free to private email me too. :D

Thanks, Grini

Welcome aboard, Grini!

welcome to scubaboard. It might be good to ask your questions in some of the Geographic forums lower down on the main page.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I was in Coz last week, but didn't snorkel. You might ask on the Coz forum? Or just go. Coz food is worth the trip. Love La Choza's.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom