Hello Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuriousRambler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Woohoo! I can't say how excited I am to have finally found a SCUBA board of reasonable size (that is, more than about 17 members who never log on)! I'll admit a certain level of ignorance for not simply googling it, but hey, what can you do? :D

As it lies now, I'm open water certified by PADI, I got certified on Maui (I live in Montana) about four years ago and haven't been underwater for more than a minute since :sad_2:

I'm planning to take a refresher sometime next month and earn my advanced open water shortly after. Once my car sells I'll probably buy up some equipment and start diving again :D

I'm excited for it, and definitely excited to have found this site!

There muct be a couple of cool (cold) spots to dive in Montana.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good attitude. Sell car, buy gear...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

m3830431, I've heard about quite a few interesting dive locations, but I'm a bit wary to get in the water again, especially with a partner I've never dove with. All part of diving obviously, but I'm new yet, so I've got room to be a wimp! haha.

I'd love to dive in the Keys, but I don't know how I'd swing it monetarily. I've been without a car for a few months now, so I haven't been able to get a job as there's nothing available close to home. Without a job, I can't afford a new car, without a car - you guessed it - I can't find a job. Kind of a pathetic circle, I'm hoping to break it with any money I get for graduation and get my hands on a disposable car that can get me an income.

A couple friends and I have been kicking around moving to Hawaii this summer, and it seams plausible, but who knows, we're just a bunch of ambitious teenagers :p.

I've just been trolling around the boards for the past couple days without posting too much, and I'm amazed at how useful they actually are! Most forums are loaded with junk information and some real jerks, this place seems to be (at least mostly) devoid of the stupidity and immaturity that most others are saturated with. I'm loving it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom