Hello From High Springs, Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am new to this website and am hoping to use this forum to find new dive buddies in the high springs/gainesville area. I usually dive in the local springs about once a week with a dive instructor friend from ginnie springs. If you are interested in diving with me or need a new dive buddy please respond.

I'm getting tired of the springs and am looking to join in with any group doing a saltwater dive.

Chanda B.

Welcome to Scuba Board

If you are in High Springs, I cannot IMAGINE you'd struggle to find a dive buddy! Welcome to the boards.

Just hang out alone at Floyds on Friday night and hang a sign, "Dive buddy wanted"! :wink:

Hi, Chanda!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Springs are dull, but once a week is nice.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

You will be one of the happiest divers in the world. Where are you?

Oh```Yeah... High Springs....

i would be thrilled to have your problem! then again, i'm seeing someone in luraville, so that might have something to do with it...

welcome! start cave diving & you'll have no end of buddies, trying to chisel in on you for a place to crash to avoid the alamo...

highspringsdiver:
I am new to this website and am hoping to use this forum to find new dive buddies in the high springs/gainesville area. I usually dive in the local springs about once a week with a dive instructor friend from ginnie springs. If you are interested in diving with me or need a new dive buddy please respond.

I'm getting tired of the springs and am looking to join in with any group doing a saltwater dive.

Chanda B.

Now , of course , if you DON'T get tired of the springs , well ...
I live JUST across the river from High Springs....

If you ever get into cavern/cave ... :D :D :D

Jean
Fort White , Florida

See , just down the road from you ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom