Hello from St. Petersburg, FL!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

millerkr

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! My wife, son, and I moved to the Tampa Bay area in Oct. 2005 and have been getting settled in. My wife is certified but really only dives on trips. I've been OW for quit some time but have only dove off and on in Northern WI. I would LOVE to get some more dives logged and meet new people in the area. I work at Eckerd College in the ITS department. I homebrew beer at least one weekend a month. I would LOVE to log more dives!! Did I mention that? I'm glad to be a member of the list. I've read the archives many times and decided to join and see if I can hook up with some new dive buddies. Cheers! -Kris

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Be sure to check in on your local club forum here...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-013.gif

Welcome to SB

Hi Kris,
Ahhh, to be back in Sunny Ol Florida again! I used to live in Clearwater, on Drew Street right near the Courtney Campbell Causeway. I have a lot of friends in St. Pete. When I was there (left in 01, but visited often after that) Mac's Scuba in Clearwater had one of the best Dive Clubs around. Very Active. There was also a local Hammerheads Dive Club, but I don't know their status anymore. You may want to check them both out - Lots of good diving and friends.
Hope this helps,
George
PADI MSDT

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom