Back on the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessejean

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone, I just got back on here, after a few years off. I'm looking forward to a sujmmer full of as much diving as possible! I'm also in the process of dreaming up a big trip (island tour) :) for next spring...

I live in Southern California, and usually dive the Channel Islands, Catalina, Refugio, Malibu, San Diego, Malibu, etc.

I have been to Palau, Truk, Yap and Hawaii.

So ready to jump in the water!!! Let's go! :D

Jess

Welcome back to the board jess. I'm new myself. You said your from Cali. I've thought about moving there but were's a good place to live that not to costly, but still close enough to dive often?

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Inexpensive in California? I don't think we use that word out here :) There is honestly very little inexpensive places to live unless you are far north in the forests or maybe in Death Valley. I live in Ventura, which has some of the best diving, and our median home price is about $600,000-$700,000. That's for a tract house. Everyone here is trying to find a way to get somewhere cheaper. Its very hard to be a diver when all your money goes to surviving. Don't want to discourage you, but thats the way it is right now.

Take care, :)
Jess

Back
Top Bottom