This is all foreign to me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Ok, so I am not a computer guru to say the least... Several friends have spoken about "ScubaBoard" quite a few times. I figured that I would see what was up. This is officially my first posting. I guess I will see what is to come... :D

Well a hearty "WELCOME, Y'ALL" from

The Kraken

We hope that you will become a valuable member and asset to the ScubaBoard.

Safe dives . . . . . .
. . . safer ascents !

the K

Hey welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you love it here.

Welcome to a computer as well :)

Welcome to SB. You don't really have to be a computer guru or nerd to enjoy your time here!

Wow!!! This is fun!!! I walk away to do some work, come back, and people are talking to me!!! Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!

Welcome to the board. i hope it is as helpful for you as it is for me. dive safe.

Hi Christine,

Welcome and warm greetings from Dubai. I also only joined a few days ago and found this Board very useful, I already got my next diving holiday booked thanks to some advice from fellow-Scubaboarders and already got the right contacts for ordering some accesories for my underwater camera. Great stuff and yes I am already addicted, luckily my husband doesn't mind as he is a diver too and happy with the info I found.

Heidi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom