Anyone in the Puget Sound need a buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kbdiver

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Seattle and am looking for a buddy since my husband has decided he doesn't like diving anymore. Too bad since I LOVE it! I've been diving for a few years now and just finally got a drysuit. Am looking forward to diving in the winter! Anyone interested just send me a note!

Thanks!

Welcome kbdiver!
Let me know anytime you want to go! There are always club or shore dives going around here. I've organized a boat dive for Oct. 6th if you are interested. My next two weekends are booked up with "away" dives, but I should be available for diving in October.

-K

welcome to the board kbdiver:)

Heading out this weekend either south sound or Whidby walls Use the PM to get me your e-mail addy and if you want you can tag along.

And a warm welcome from the warm waters of Asia! Din't mind me asking why your other half isn't into it anymore? I just can't see why anyone would drop the sport, besides the obvious. Anyway, keep warm and hope you get to dive in Oct.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom