Another Humboldt County Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Humboldt NAUI Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jake Campbell and I currently live in McKinleyville, in Humboldt County CA. I'm a certified NAUI Scuba Diver, NAUI Rescue Diver, and am working on my NAUI Master Diver through Humboldt State University. I've been diving in Mendocino County and up in Crescent City locally, I've dove in Puerto Galera, Philippines; Point Loma, San Diego; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; Hawaii, Hawaii; and am looking to go to Belize soon. I'm huge into Diving, Dive Safety, and Marine Biology, so i'm up to talk about anything that has to do with the Ocean. I'm looking to begin working for the U.S. Coast Guard as an officer, and am hoping to get into the Navy Program to return as a USCG Dive Officer.

Welcome to Scuba Board

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. Sounds like a great dive life for you, excellent!

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Hey Jake....
Where do you want to dive on Thursday? I checked out the N. Jetty this afternoon and the vis looked alot better than it was last week when I dove it. Maybe its even up to 3.5 feet. woohoo!

Howdy Jake, I've spent quite a bit of time in Hum Bay. If there's anything I can do to help you with the Coast Guard thing, drop me a line/PM. I have quite a few friends at the Air Station. Welcome to the board.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click here to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-009.gif

Back
Top Bottom