Hong Kong Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SohoDozo

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 30 years old and looking at a new job and a new set of hobbies since moving here four years ago.

In addition to recently taking up scuba, I regularly do mountain trail running, travel around Asia and ocean kayaking, with a little camping and hiking thrown in there.

If you are in Hong Kong and looking for diving buddies or if you are passing through Hong Kong and want to share your experiences and diving with me, look me up through here. Looking forward to meeting new scuba enthusiasts.

and down we go...

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to Scuba Board

I'm from HK too ...can I dive with you...

Jason

Sohodozo, welcome. If you're looking to get wet in HK, try one of the local diving clubs like South China Diving Club www.scdc.org.hk or Hong Kong Underwater Club www.hkuc.org.hk. I'm partial to SCDC as I'm a member but both are great for meeting fellow divers (expats and locals) and both run club dives on the weekend. While the dives themselves aren't spectacular, it's a nice way to escape the city heat and keep your diving skills fresh between overseas trips. Both follow BSAC rules but don't let that scare you... :wink:

Jason, we can go diving.

Pakman, thanks for the heads-up.

And thanks everyone for welcoming me.

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click here to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Jason is a very experienced diver and I would be diving with him but we miss each other all the time in the Philippines...:D

Welcome to the board Soho. You are very close to all the Philippine Paradise Divers from this board. Some of the nicest people I've ever met.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom