dying 2 go diving!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucie_mz

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello everyone!this message goes out to all of you who LOVE diving, but unfortunately at the moment find yourself (like me:() in a place that is dry as dry can be!!!!...so at least reading, thinking, talking diving will have to do for now, i guess...what do you reckon:D ????

Sorry for you. I personally couldn't imagine your predicament. That's why I moved to the Florida Keys.
Sun, warm weather and water year round.
When you get the jitters look us up for a dive trip in paradise

Welcome to SB
Don't know where you are in europe bet we can make bubbles every day:D

Keep wet :D

Ok, Lucie...I will support your agony!:(

While I could dive (location-wise) in a quarry nearly everyday if I wanted, I have to wait for the weekends!! And then, like today, other "DOMESTIC" issues take priority.

I know, I must not be a hard-core diver if "other things" take priority....:D ...like:

*mowing the 3 feet tall yard (I'm waiting for it to dry now)
*attending 2 different kids soccer games this afternoon
*LAUNDRY?? (really, I DO need clean stuff to wear occassionally)
*OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYE FOOTBALL @ NOON!
*Preparing for my Monday dive around Put-n-Bay, Ohio (Lake Erie)...so at least one dive priority!

I'm feeling your pain, because I would rather be in the water NOW!

Welcome to the board.:wink:

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil

Jason :chicken:

k4man:
Ok, Lucie...I will support your agony!:(

While I could dive (location-wise) in a quarry nearly everyday if I wanted, I have to wait for the weekends!! And then, like today, other "DOMESTIC" issues take priority.

I know, I must not be a hard-core diver if "other things" take priority....:D ...like:

*mowing the 3 feet tall yard (I'm waiting for it to dry now)
*attending 2 different kids soccer games this afternoon
*LAUNDRY?? (really, I DO need clean stuff to wear occassionally)
*OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYE FOOTBALL @ NOON!
*Preparing for my Monday dive around Put-n-Bay, Ohio (Lake Erie)...so at least one dive priority!

So, here I am copying my own quote, again--boy I do need a life--but at least I'm still agreeing with myself.

Grass mown-----soccer games attended (2 wins!)-----Laundry (as I sniff the clothing I'm wearing right now:confused: )-----Buckeye WIN!!!-----NOW, as soon as I get my work ready for the classroom substitute, I can start the preparation for Monday's diving. FINALLY!:D

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It would help if you'd add your location to your profile. :thumb:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

...sooo, did you go diving???..or are you still going to???...you lucky b....:)
well, at least you managed to get all the planned work done over the weekend - congrats :)!!!!
i've been in europe for 2 months now (have lived and dived in africa for the last 5 years) and i think one more month here is the max i can handle....:)

Back
Top Bottom