So THIS is where the diving community is... Hello from N. Miami, South Florida.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sperbonzo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everybody. I'm just an average diver, but I LOVE time underwater. I run my own business, so it means that I work a LOT, but it also means that my schedule is pretty flexible. Anytime someone in South Florida has a good excuse to go blow bubbles, please let me know!:D

I also travel quite a bit for business, so I will start hitting up people in the areas that I will be going to for tips on good diving in their location.

Welcome to the board, glad you found us! This is a great place to meet new buddies and make new friends. If you're ever in Ohio give me a shout and if I'm free I'll be happy to show you the local sites!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
If you're ever in Ohio give me a shout and if I'm free I'll be happy to show you the local sites!

Thanks!! I really appreciate that. Although chances are that I would think about diving up that way until summer next year... I'm a totaly wimp when it comes to cold!:wink: I'ld have to invest in a dry suit first!:lol2:

Please consider the offer to go both ways though!

Welcome to the Scubaboard. Same goes for South Central Texas.

Sperbonzo:
Thanks!! I really appreciate that. Although chances are that I would think about diving up that way until summer next year... I'm a totaly wimp when it comes to cold!:wink: I'ld have to invest in a dry suit first!:lol2:

Please consider the offer to go both ways though!

Welll, we've got a couple of shallow quarries around here that can reach 75+ degrees in late summer, I've seen one hit 80 degrees in August after a hot summer. Visibility can be rather horrid in those. The premier quarry around here is Gilboa and you can see August temps above 30 feet in the low 70's. Come up in late summer and dive Ohio, you can tell all your friends you dove in an Ohio quarry and they'll think you're some kind of crazy cold water wetsuit diver :eyebrow: I won't tell the water temp if you don't :D

Thanks for the offer, never know when I might end up in that part of the country and take you up on it :D Hope you don't mind diving with someone whose hood has rabbit ears on it :bunny:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to the Crazy world of the scubaboard! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you.

Britt :fish:
:fish:

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Anytime you're in North Central Ohio, give me a yell:D

Always looking for a reason to get out of work and dive!

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Back
Top Bottom