Hello from Pompano Beach, Florida, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I can't believe I am just now finding this website...

I first got certified while living in Atlanta in 1996...but didn't go regularly until I moved to Florida in 2001. Now my problem is I make more of an effort to dive while vacationing in other places, then in my own backyard of Fort Lauderdale...go figure! But I am trying to change that - I will be diving Pennekamp in Key Largo this weekend.

I have also dove Cozumel, Honduras, St. Lucia, Hawaii, St. Thomas, Curacao, Aruba, and probably some other places I am forgetting. Someday I hope to get to Australia, Tahiti, and Indonesia/Thailand...

Can't wait to read more on the boards!
Darcy
aka 'watergirl888'

Welcome to the board Watergirl! I'm jealous of your location. My boyfriend and I were in Pompano last February where I got certified. It was awesome. We are planning a trip back the beginning of next year. It must be nice to live where you can dive in such a beautiful place anytime you want. Quarries are better than nothing. But the temp and the vis can be a bear. Anyway... welcome and have fun!

Welcome to the Scubaboard. from personal experience, it's easy to take the home waters for granted. Sometimes I just make myself go and then wonder why I don't do it more often.

A big welcome to ScubaBoard, Darcy. Hope you enjoy both your FL diving as well as the discussions here on the board!!

Welcome visit us @ South Florida Trips & Local Marketplace...

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom