hello from kentucky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver23

Reaction score
i'm new to the scubaboard just thought i say hello to all you divers in the dive community. i have been diving for 3 years and can't think of any other sport i like more. i'm 40 years old, and the only regret i have about diving is that i didn't start when i was i kid.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

hey jason , so your a nitrox instructor i've been thinking about taking that specialty course. i currently taking the dive master course. does the nitrox certification allow you to dive deeper than 130 ft

diver23:
hey jason , so your a nitrox instructor i've been thinking about taking that specialty course. i currently taking the dive master course. does the nitrox certification allow you to dive deeper than 130 ft
Nitrox is Enriched air 32% and 36%, for recreational diver no more than 40m.
Advantages using Nitrox, maximize your time stay under water longer with you may feel less tired, you need to use 32% and 36% enriched dive table, EAD and OTU.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!
Never to late to learn something new. Beside now you might be able to afford it!!!
I know how you feel as I didn't get sstarted until after 50!!!!
Enjoy!

Welcome to ScubaBoard from another KY diver :D

Be sure to check out the Kentucky Piranha Patrol forum

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It really does help when you complete your profile.

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom