New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mulhalmoni

Reaction score
I am Canadian - but I currently work in Turkey
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone - just wanted to introduce myself since I just signed up.:wink:
I am relatively new to the diving scene and am just getting comfortable with undersea life (like the 2 metre sting ray witnessed last weekend!!! eep! :11: )
I would be happy to share what I know with all y'all (I am currently based in Turkey and have travelled around South East Asia quite extensively) and in return will definately be asking advice on gear and where to be diving on my holidays.
So - look forward to chatting with you all - cheers

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the ScuabBoard! May you have many great adventures!

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome Mulhalmoni,

Had some some great friends from Calgary when I was in the service. If I can help with any questions feel free to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom