scuba diving in mississippi & alabama area ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Helge

Registered
Reaction score
Columbus MS 39701 or Germany (area Frankfurt/Main)
Hi all,

I`m Helge from Germany (area Frankfurt/Main) and will stay for five or six months in Columbus MS 39701; looking for information about scuba diving in Mississippi, Alabama
(links, spots, buddies , filling up the tank.................)

Thanks a lot in advance !

Helge

P.S. my gear is shipped :)

Welcome to the 'board!and welcome to USA for your stay. You may drop down to here and check in with the locals... If they are anything like us So.Cal. Kelp Divers you will find many willing to show you around. Enjoy and if you ever get out west come dive with us!

Welcome. Keep coming to the board to ask question's about your area and somebody usually has an answer fairley soon! Welcome to the states!!

Welcome to Scubaboard and to the Deep Dixie Divers area. Go to our local forum and check out the travel subforum. We have a dive scheduled in two weeks at Pelham, AL on Feb 10th. Keep a check in that subforum. We plan dive trips together there. There are alot of people in our area that dive on a regular basis and you can get information there on where and when.

Welcome to the board, you will be close enough to find many dive site, but if not, you are only al ittle ways off from the Gulf

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to Scubaboard, Helge! :wavey:

If you ever get the chance, come on over and dive with us in Texas. We'd love to dive with you.

smilies-41093.png

Now there is a diver...! Stuck in one of our lessor diving states for months, she has her gear shipping over anyway. Hope you enjoy your stay...!!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Dandy Don wrote to the rugged fellow from Germany:

Now there is a diver...! Stuck in one of our lessor diving states for months, she has her gear shipping over anyway. Hope you enjoy your stay...!!

Helge, Don didn't mean it! Your name threw him off, I think. :D

I'm sure you'll find some good diving and good dive buddies.

Good to have you here on ScubaBoard and here in the USA!

Dave C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom